Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Mr.Moses

The artist being displayed in the one the only Joe Moses. Raised on the streets of LA Moses has over come things that most cannot imagine, from jail to the studio Joe Moses is pursing his dreams of being rapper. With catchy tunes and sex appeal the ladies are going crazy and the fellas are giving respect. Joe Moses is a hard man to catch up with. Between doing shows, and recording in the studio I am suprised he had the chance to get back to me. I asked him with the up most respect do you mind if I could get a interview with you, without second thought he give me a yes


The first thing I asked was what does Joe Moses mean he replied "It means POWER." Power hmmm at age 22 Joe Moses already knows he is powerful man. I wonder what his inspiration was he told me " My Situation" and that's it, but I wanted to know more I wanted to know what he meant by his "Situation" he then said " Going to jail for three years, it made me realize I had talent" Wow it's crazy how hardships can spark a persons talent. Joe Moses dreams of being GREAT! With his AOB (ALL OUT BALLIN) squad by his side I am guessing he just might be. For Joe Moses music is a WAY OF LIFE, this isn't a game it's what he breaths. I asked him what he did for a living he told me "Music is his job" which is absolutely amazing. I wanted to know what was playing in his car right now, he told me "Rick Ross Bigger Than Rap" dope shit. I asked what his favorite track was on the album he told me it was " Bosses Girl" hmmmm sick track. In 5 years Joe Moses told me " I see my son leading, and being one of the best rappers on this side period." Got to love the mans ambition, well this is it. I hope Joe Moses does great things, check out his Myspace music page asap, I think you will like what you hear. It may be his catchy punchlines, or his real life experiences he has something that all can relate to don't sleep on this up and coming artist because he might wake you up with something from out of this world.










www.myspace.com/joemosesaob Check His Music Page on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment