Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Dream Begins

Welcome to my blog....
My name is Shanti Redus, and I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character......Just kidding :). All jokes aside I do have a dream as most of you do. I am following my dream are you following yours?

Well start. The people I will write about have dreams, creativity and ambition that can only come from great talent. I am here to show the world that everyone, and anyone can be what they want to if they just DREAM.

I will show case some of the greatest talents that the world has ever seen, and I don't care if they obtain one fan or millions as long as they know that they there dreams are being recognized.

Please check up on this blog often, if you are looking for something different to listen to, watch, or just some plain inspiration come check out my blog. I promise you wont be disappointed maybe it will be you I write about you never know. It doesn't matter if your black, white, purple, or green; If your artist, rapper,stripper,skateboarder, actress, writer, photographer if you have dream, let the world witness it.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT to see your interviews; any artist whose sole purpose is to support other artists has my full support. Keep it coming!
    Love & Water,
    ~sondria!

    ReplyDelete